Sunday, July 1, 2012

Endeavour debuts tonight!

Re-posting from early in June because THIS IS HAPPENING TONIGHT, PEOPLE!

We all know how much I love Inspector Lewis, right? What is perhaps not as well-known a fact is that I'm also nuts about Lewis's predecessor, Inspector Morse (I've seen fifteen of the thirty-three Morse films, just haven't blogged about them yet). On July 1st, Masterpiece Mystery will be airing Endeavour, a prequel film to the Morse series, set in 1965. For some reason I JUST NOW LOOKED UP PREVIEWS and now I'm EVEN MORE ridiculously excited for this film:


Watch Endeavour Preview on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.

Here's the DVD trailer preview with some additional footage:



I just discovered more EXCITING NEWS! Four two-hour episodes of Endeavour have been commissioned based on the successful airing of the pilot episode in the UK. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS (behold the strength of the Morse/Lewis brand).

3 comments:

Heidenkind said...

I haven't seen any Morse shows. I'm still confused as to the point of series, but oh well. I'm sure it will be good!

Katie Hart - Pinterest Manager said...

So the winner of my White Collar giveaway found out about the giveaway from a White Collar tweet, but found out about the show from you! Small world, right?

And since I was curious, I went back to my old Xanga to figure out when/how we met, and uncovered this:

"Hi Katie...I stumbled on to your site through the Christians Who Write Romance Blogring...as you might guess from my profile name (LOL!) I am a huge fan of Christian fiction as well! I really like both of your sites!"

http://waterfallbooks.xanga.com/337488693/item/?id=656626781

Which means, in about two months, we'll have known each other for 7 years!

Unknown said...

Again, more comments I somehow never responded to??? I am slipping! :P

@Tasha - Loved it! :)

@Katie - That is AWESOME! I can't believe we've "known" each other for seven years! My how time flies! :)